Friday, September 5, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 117

The Tutorial Time Challenges are going to start running 2 weeks long starting today. This weeks challenge is to try the Spotlight Technique. Go on over and and check it out and because of this new change you will have longer to join in and give the techniques a try.  I hope you play along.
I've stamped and masked the flowers in the set to create the corner. The butterfly is popped up. 

Stamps - MFPaHC - Huge Blooms, Hello Butterfly

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Very pretty , the way the butterfly wing sits on the edge is really interesting.........Lis

Davi said...

Wow Pat this is a beautiful card!! I love the way you stamped the flowers all together wuth the spotlighted area!

Lois said...

I like the b/w popped-up butterfly sitting on your spotlight area of the flower. Very pretty card, Pat!

Barbie said...

Pat, your card is beautiful, I love the way you created the corner and the addition of the butterfly.