Friday, February 14, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 88

This week we make home made Flower soft and you are not going to guess what we use to make it.  
A sponge....... Really..
I am not a flower soft fan so this challenge was hard for me. Making it was the easy part. Adding it to a card much harder for me. Had planned to add more but this felt just right . Check out the tutorial and try your hand at it. Add a card for a chance at a free stamp set. Click on challenges and then on Tutorial time. Have fun.

Stamps - MFPaHC - Primitive Farm

3 comments:

Anne said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the die cut(?) layer and the stamp set is one of my favourites...it's on my wish list!!!!

Stampsnob. said...

I'd say that is just the right amount.......Lis

Davi said...

Love your card Pat! Such a cool folk art scene you created. I like the colors and shape too. I think you used just the right amount for it :)