Monday, January 21, 2013

Round Round Round

I am trying to get back to having some fun stamping so I am trying some new challenges. I missed last weeks challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot which was to use triangles. But this week is circles and I'm getting this in just intime but I have had a lot of fun with circles this week. I cut a bunch out and went to creating. You will be seeing them in the next few weeks. I should have been doing this challenge all along. I'm on my second Cuttlebug after wearing out the first one. So I will try and keep up now that I have started. Here is my card.


Stamps - MFP a HC -  Rain Clouds ( coming in Feb. )

4 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Just keep circling Really cute card..lis

Migdalia said...

A sweet card!Great job!

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Deneen said...

A great card, I love how you offset the mats. Thanks for joining the Circles Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.