Friday, August 10, 2012

Last Day of Sneak Peaks

This is a cute set called Oh Crab. I've had fun with it this week. I've got 2 different cards to show you using the set. The first card I masked off the center and sponge first over a shell stencil with a dark color. Removed the stencil and sponged with the lighter color.  I used my cloud template upside down to form waves. Added real sea shells for my embellishments I picked up on the beach last week.


This card I did the same thing with the cloud template to form waves but masked off the bottom and sponged with brown for sand. Then used a texture tool on my sand.

Stamps- MFP a HC - Oh Crab
Paper - MFP a HC - Snow Storm Smooth and Speedy the Cat Black
Inks - Distressed Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean and Stormy Sky
Misc. - Copic markers- white Inksential pen

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your coloring on the wonderful Sea cards. When hubby & I visited O'ahu we saw the area where the Mermaid scene of the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie was filmed.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
What wonderful cards -- I really love this set too - it was quite fun to work with!