Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Cowboy Thing


This is an extra stamp set being released this week at MFP a HC called A Cowboy Thing. There are a total of 4 stamps and I have used them all on this card. The large background bandana was embossed with White EP and I sponged grey and sand memento inks onto it for the color challenge at SplitcoastSatmpers, CC371. I embossed the Concho with Silver EP, sponged it with black and popped it up on the center of the bandana background. I stamped the sentiment on top of the top half of the horse.

5 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Ooooh, Pat, I am loving this card. You did an amazing job showcasing these wonderful images. Awesome, awesome!!

Stampsnob. said...

Soooo nice

Lis

Priscilla said...

Very nice!

Ravengirl said...

This looks amazing! Love the embossed and sponged bandanna!

Cheryl said...

Great card!