Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TLC363 - Make your own stripes

That is the technique this week at Splitcoaststampers.  You are to take strips of paper to make your background. The image is new from MFP a HC being introduced next week. I colored it with Copics and lightly sponged color around the inside of the circle die I used to cut it out. I recently purchased the jumbo daubers and so glad I finally decided to do it. I love them. They sponge much better than the yellow sponges I have always used.

3 comments:

Louella said...

Beautiful Card!! Louella

Donna Ellis said...

How darling! Great idea for the background, and tie it in with such sweet pearls. The red and pink combo are great with this card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Very pretty teapot and your stripes really set off the lovely teapot - as to he pretty swirl of gems.