Saturday, February 4, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 93 -- Use a Spray

This week our Challenge was to use a "SPRAY". I have used Smooch Spritz and Gold webbing. I started by sponging Wild Honey, Mustard and Straw Distressed inks on my card stock. Then I sprayed it with the Smooch Spritz. That was nice. Had a real shine but wasn't doing it for me so out came the webbing. I then laid a stencil on the inside of the card and sprayed with the Smooch. I like how that turned out. Stamps, ribbon and Smooch available at Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Company.



Hope you participate this week in the challenge. You could win a New Stamp set from MFP a HC.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Your card is so pretty Pat!! I love how you used the smooch spray and then the gold webbing. You really achieved a gorgeous look.

Tammylee said...

Very pretty Pat. Love all the different details in the card.

Tammylee

Barbara Colbert said...

This is a lovely card Pat...great colors!!! Really very pretty!

Donna Ellis said...

Pat, such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing about the textures in the background. How did you create the texture on the glass?

Designing with Debbie said...

Pat beautiful card. I love how you did the inside of your card. Very cool technique.