Saturday, October 22, 2011

Speedy the Cats Friends Challenge # 78

For this challenge we are altering items to give as Christmas Gifts. I got this set of coasters at Micheals. They are back with the frames.  A little pricey but I got them for 50% off which made them just right for me. They are real heavy and have this base that houses them. A great gift and the picture can be changed out by season or whenever simply by slipping them into place. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the base.  Stamps and ribbon from Marks Finest Papers.




                                         Check out the Challenge blog for lots of great gift ideas.

3 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Pat--these coasters are wonderful! I have another set that I'm planning on making for my MIL and I'm going to have to CASE you and use Cardinals in Winter for her set! Great job!!!! TFS

Lagene said...

WOW! Gorgeous coasters & I love the idea that you can change the px for the seasons!!!

Janeen said...

Great idea Pat. They look gorgeous and elegant.