Monday, March 14, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

Lovely Lovely Lovely weather here in Florida. It is such a gift. I wish everyone could have this weather.  The challenge at Speedy the Cats Friends was to use  Lime Green & Gray and no more than 1 layer. I used another of my new stamps from Marks Finest Papers. Both stamps are from the set In the Forest.


Isn't he cute!!
I also made another card with stamps from the same set. This one is not for a challenge. The fern is a brand new die from Spellbinders.

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love this bunny! Great job with the challenge -- i am very jealous you have the nestie leaves :) Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Pat, I'm jealous of your weather! Here in New Jersey we could use a nice warm sunny day. Soon enough, I suppose! Love your cards, especially that bunny. He is too cute. THanks for playing with Speedy's Friends. :)

Tigriswillreign said...

These are beautiful, Pat!! Welcome to the Stamping Vacation DT!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Pat, just dropping by to say Hi and I am looking forward to working with you on the Stamping Vacation blog. Lovely projects posted here!!

Merry said...

Hi Pat....great to meet you and be a part of the team with you at Stamping Vacation. Wonderful cards. That rabbit is too cute and really love that fern die. I have a brother that lives in Florida and his wife has been commenting on the beautiful weather too. Lucky.

Stampsnob. said...

Both cards are beautiful . Love the bunny.
Lis

Susan Raihala said...

Your bunny card is soooo sweet!!! Love the three flowers as accent, too. The forest card is also lovely!

Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!