Monday, October 18, 2010

Some new stamps

One of my favorite blogs to read is Crafting the Web. I just love what she creates and she gives easy directions. I bought a palm
tree stamp ( All Night Media ) some time ago to try out one of her tutorials. The first one which I can't show you right now as it is a DT project turned out the best. I tried it 4 times after that and threw them all away but this one. I know what the problem is now, the water is too high up from the original
one. But this one looks pretty good. Wished I had figured that out yesterday.



This next stamp is from Flourishes and I have been looking at the set for months. Finally decided I needed it last week. Ordered it and it arrived this week end.

They are all silhouettes of children and have some great sayings to go along with them. Working on some more cards to show you using the stamps from this set. And my DT project will be uploaded next week.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Your palm tree is absolutely beautiful.
I love the silhouette of the girl. I'm going to go over and check out those stamps.
Thanks for sharing Pat, your work is always beautiful.