Friday, August 13, 2010

One last challenge for today

Pals Paper Arts

Challenge this week was a color challenge. Here are the colors.


This one I played around with for quite sometime this evening. I started by picking out the card stock and then tried to find a stamp to go with it. When I came across this tulip stamp from Great Impressions I knew I found what I needed. I used Copics in as close to the colors as I could find and then I Clear Embossed the whole thing. Using my square nestabilities I cut out squares in 2 different sizes and colors and alternated them behind a piece of Designer paper from SU that I punched with a Martha Stewart punch. It turned out very bright and cheery looking. Very different for me with all the layers.

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely gorgeous stained glass effect! Great layering as well - thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Pat, this is just stunning! I love the stained glass effect! The border is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Claire said...

Beautiful Pat, I love the vibrant colours - just like a stained glass window
Claire xx