Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flower Pot cards

Saturday I was telling those ladies that were at our get together about these flowers that a friend, B-Jo, from another group had made with dryer sheets. As soon as I saw them I knew what I was going to do with them. Here is my card. They are really cute and work well for this card.



When I got home I starting searching on line for the flower directions I saw the other day for the punch I had just bought and came across this flower.



Can you believe this is the punch that made this.



I enjoyed myself this afternoon punching and putting them together. Here is my card.


They take just a few minutes to make and look great. I'm sure several of you out there will be getting this card for Christmas.

4 comments:

Just Me said...

The flowers are so pretty. Great for Christmas.

Unknown said...

oh the card came out terrific, I love IT!!! How fun and what neat flowers you made with the other punch, they are terrific

Anonymous said...

I love both flowers. I will have to google dryer sheet flowers and see how you did those. And who knew that tiny leaf punch could make such a nifty flower. I will have to look at my punches again. Sorry I haven't been checking your blog lately. Multi-entries w/photos take a long time to upload on dial-up as you know. TFS, kk

Pat said...

The dryer sheet flowers were made by a friend of mine. I know what you mean about dial up. So glad we are rid of it. Gives you more time to follow links and find things. There is so much great ideas out there.