Sunday, April 11, 2010

Days 2 & 3

I have been having a real relaxing time. Spent yesterday with my daughter shopping and today with my husband, daughter and her boyfriend. We went to the fair, ate some junk food, had an enjoyable ride through the country and then home where I started the task of removing all the dead plants and replacing them with what we bought yesterday. Under the rubble of my dead banana trees I found 3 plants coming. Very happy about this. The front is looking quite nice now and we will have to get started on the rest of the yard. Well I have been staying up late and doing some stamping but haven't quite finished anything yet to show you but my son the computer genius made this picture for us. He took a picture of my husband and one of a pig and fused them together. We laughed so hard. It is fabulous. So I will share that with you tonight and hopefully tomorrow I will finish a few of the cards I have been working on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat, this is such a hoot. Your son sure did a good job blending the pictures together. LOL