Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a day late with this but Netzero has been down for 2 days. Thank goodness it's back up and running. I had a marvelous Christmas. My kids bought us a Wii and a Wii Fit. We are having a ball. My goal is to get back in shape and you sure get a work out with this program. I also have my last card for the Dawn D challenge it was due to be posted on Wednesday but Wednesday at work I slipped and landed flat on my back. I'm a little beat up but will survive. I would have gotten it posted yesterday but no internet but here it is. The item was the blue flower on the top flower. It was made out of a plastic. I had some similar punchies and decided on some layered flowers.



I will be back tomorrow with a picture of my mosaic stamp and what I made with it. Fun foam worked just fine.

No comments: