Friday, August 14, 2009

Wonderful webbing

Well I know you guys are thinking I have really been busy with all these tutorials I've loaded today. I was asked to do online technique lessons for a group I belonged to. So I started a blog and these lessons have just been sitting there being ignored and the group has disappeared so I decided to move them over here and close the other blog. So here is the last one.

Webbing!!

This is one of my favorite things to use. It comes in white, black, silver and gold. Black is my favorite. It makes the color pop. Most of the time I spray with the gold first and then one of the other colors. But as you will see they are great used alone. There is no need for a special technique. Webbing changes the look of things you may already have or on something that can be made in a few minutes. Here are the before and after samples.

Change the look of designer paper.



Jazz up plain card stock.




This is a piece of card stock that I just swiped an ink pad across a few times.





This is a piece that was sprayed with several Glimmer Mists. Use Color Washes or make your own spray with dye ink, water and Perfect Pearls.





Try sponging with dye inks and metallics.



Change the look of a technique. This is a piece using the shaving cream technique.




This is Polished Stone.



Give it a try with something you have. Remember to keep your arm moving. Spraying straight on will cause blobs of webbing. Give yourself some room. I like spraying in the yard but you can use a box. Just practice spraying scraps before you spray your projects to make sure you have the feel for the way it comes out. Have fun.

No comments: