Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A little bit of play time



Taught a Stampscapes class today. Then it was off to Micheals for my monthly fix and then to Baskin n Robbins. Robin and I were just discussing the fact that there are no ice cream places around here and we were both wanting ice cream. So I made sure before I left Spring Hill for the trip home to get me an ice cream cone. Back in Ohio we walked many times a week to the corner of our street for ice cream. Yum yum. Well as promised here are the first cards made with my IBFS prize.
This is one of a set of 3 called Butterfly Collage. Each one has a different flower.

The background is Polished stone. Flowers are colored with my Prisma pencils and the butterflies with Copics.



This is a white pigment ink resist technique. Flowers and butterflies done the same way but I decided to pop up the top butterfly. Now I'm off to try out another one of my new stamps. Check back tomorrow to see what I make.

No comments: