Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mojo Sketch time again

I really wanted to do this last night but I sat down and did something I haven't done in eons. I knitted. When I was visiting my son and daughter in law I noticed all her dish cloths were hand made. It just so happens I was going to do this a few years ago for myself and had the booklet and yarn for the project so out it came. Have 2 done so far. Going to make a few more and then send them off to her. Hope she will like them. Now for my sketch. I used a new Inkadinkado stamp I had colored with pencils and embellished with white liquid pearl. The paper is a double sided card stock I got in a swap. The colors matched perfectly. Some pretty pink pearls, a SU punched scalloped circle finished it off. Now I need to get busy because the supply of colored images in my basket is dwindling.

3 comments:

Anne Laflamme said...

wow... it's gorgeous

Sazzy said...

What a wonderful card. It's beautiful. I love the hummingbird. It's absolutely gorgeous. Sazzy

bizestampin said...

I so love the hummingbird. Great card Pat!
Debi P