Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time for another Mojo Monday sketch



Monday came and was almost gone before I realized it was Monday and I hadn't gotten my email with the MOJO sketch. So before I hopped into bed I went to the website and found it. This morning I started the card before I went to work and I am so glad I didn't finish it. I thought about it all day and really like the results. I used this really pretty paper I got at the Stamping Studio. It was already edged in brown. Cut it apart and sprayed a piece with webbing. Added some sticky yarn trim and 2 Nestabilities squares I edged in brown. My image which was first going to be my large square is from I Brake for Stamps. I cut it out and attached it so part was where the bow is in the sketch.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Corie said...

This is beautiful!!