Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years to one and all

May 2009 bring you health, happiness and plenty of time for stamping. My playtime is getting cut short today. I'm going in to work at Wendys so someone else can go out for the evening. But I've had a good morning. Had a couple more of my Oriental dolls on the desk. Love this paper.

Now on to my using what I bought and haven't used goal. These little owls are from Hero Arts. Both the card front and the layer behind my images is a new technique from TJs latest newsletter. It was good to get back to making backgrounds. Aren't these owls cute! I colored them in with ink and glitter pens. Wish I had more time to play with them today but maybe tomorrow. Hubby is working, daughter will be gone so I will have all afternoon for stamping. We're ordering Chinese take out which hubby will pick up on his way home and Mom and Dad will be over for a game of Dominoes.

This next cards image is a stamp from I Brake for stamps. It's embossed and colored in with glitter pens. Added some Faux brads. I'm really liking using the faux brads. Imagine all the colors available to us.

The last card for today is another stamp from I Brake for Stamps and the background is a piece of Shimmer Sheetz. Bought it some time ago when everyone was talking about it being discontinued. TJ did a technique with it but I couldn't bear to cover any of the shimmer up with black ink so left it plain. To bad it is not available anymore. It's very pretty.

No comments: