Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's time for a Technique

To make up for me not feeling really well this weekend I thought I'd share an easy technique with you. It's a Faux Polished Stone. What you will start out with is a Rainbow pad and a brayer. Brayer this on a piece of glossy card stock.

Next you need Alcohol, a cotton ball and some gold reinker. Any kind will do. Wet your cotton ball with the alcohol and add 2 drops of the gold reinker.

Pounce around your piece. Add more alcohol if you want to move the gold a little more. Spray with Krylon Fixatif to hold the gold. That's it. Fast and easy.




Also remember my blobby marble mess. Well like I said I was going to go home and spray it
with webbing. Look how great it looks. I backed it with the new Kiwi Kiss. Image I received in a swap.

I hope you enjoy this technique.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way your card turned out with the webbing. Great job, I want to try the faux polished stone.
I always like your ideas.