Saturday, July 26, 2008

So much excitement- new techniques

Last night just before I shut the computer down I checked my email one last time. There was the announcement. YEAH!! The new TJ techniques were on line. Going to bed would have to wait. I skim through them looking for something of interest and there it was. Oh I am so excited. How am I going to fall asleep. I will dream all night about trying this technique out. The technique is called Bandana. I think it is my NEW favorite technique. Is this not cool!!!!!!. I've been working on them all afternoon. So much fun!! Here are 2 I finished. The yellow card has a stamp from I Brake for Stamps- The Stamp in Back line and the blue card uses Stamps from Su. And now I'm going back to play some more but I had to share.

3 comments:

christina d said...

I can't wait for my issue of TJN!! I love the bandana tech. You made beautiful cards with the tech.

Shirley said...

Pat, these are just wonderful!!

Kerry D-C said...

very cool!