Wednesday, July 30, 2008

H2O surprise

Over the week end I found out I would start teaching at a Stamp Store an hour from me. Excitement Excitement. So I went to work coming up with my first class. I started looking through my techniques for 3 that were easy but used different supplies. I came across this one which uses H2Os. It glimmers so much. A really gorgeous background. I took the pictures under a light to help show you the shine. They are both made the same but with one difference. My secret. Not sure which one I like more. I've never really liked the look of an image colored with H2Os but this background is awesome and will be one I use more often. Well I decided not to use this technique for my class. Atleast not this class (**hint hint**). The first card uses a frog from I Brake for Stamps. The second card uses a little sea horse I got at a used stamp sale and has no markings. I also used the sketch this week from http://cardoftheweek.ning.com to make this card.





No comments: