Sunday, June 8, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!



Well I guess I'm a bit early but I started my cards today for the relatives who think we lost our minds moving here from the great north. Of course my mind is just fine. It's their minds!! Who wouldn't want to live in Summertime all the time Florida!! So I found the perfect stamps at Sparkle and Sprinkle for a little Florida humor. No techniques and nothing fancy just simple and cute. My Cuttlebug came in handy. Got to love that Cuttlebug. Need to make a few more of all of them and then I can start on the more serious fancy Christmas cards for my stamping buddies. The last card I really love but I think it's the bird. Love her!! I received her as an image in a swap and loved it so much I just had to have the stamp. Dawn found it for me. Don't know how but she's good at locating things. She's from Art Impressions and her name is Robin. How appropriate is that? My Robin is just as cute. Well maybe she's a little cuter. I sat in front of the TV last night watching movies with hubby coloring and glittering all kinds of images. Plan on doing the same thing tonight. Makes putting cards together so much easier. Well I'm off to play some more. Hope you all are enjoying your afternoon as much as I am. Hubby is grilling steaks so I'm eating good real soon.

1 comment:

bizestampin said...

Those are the cutest Christmas Cards especially coming from Florida. Love the snow woman with the starfish top. Hope all is going well. You are getting lots done with your vacation. Bet it feels great.... Wish I had as much energy as you seem to have.

Debi