Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another sketch challenge finished

My grandaughter is visiting from Ohio and her and my daughter Robin have been playing in my things for several evenings. Anybody that knows me well knows this is a real problem on my insides. I'm smiling on the outside but my organization has been turned upside down and I just don't know how to react to that without having a stroke. But I'm smiling and telling them what great jobs they are doing. Then I caught Robin getting ready to spray my PearlX with water. She had them confused with H2O's. So after a quick lesson in how to use them correctly without the spraying water I had this image to deal with on my desk. The girls had gone swimming and I took this time to clean my space and put everything back where it belongs. All is now well with the world once again. But here was still this image. I hadn't worked on the Techno Stampers challenge yet
http://technostamper.blogspot.com/ and it was the right size and that's that story and here's my card. Image is from I Brake for Stamps and paper is SU.

1 comment:

MJ said...

You are so funny! Love your card for the challenge. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along.