Monday, June 2, 2008

1 more day and I am on vacation!!!


and looking forward to it. I haven't had a vacation in 3 years. So the plan is to make some go to church skirts if I can sit in front of my sewing machine long enough to make a few. I have a ton of fabric I had bought for that intention when I was working in the school in Ohio. So I have had that fabric for a while. Haven't cranked that baby up except to mend something since I moved here. It's hard to believe back in Ohio I sewed about 10 hours a day. Florida has broken me. Oh well!! Then I plan to keep up with the sketch challenges and make at least 5 cards a day. Need Christmas cards for this Dec. and Robin asked me to make her Graduation announcements. She said 300. Hope that was a very large estimation. What does she need with 300?? Oh well. She's such a good kid. Whatever she wants. So I will be posting with all my creations on a regular basis. Lot's of fun to be had and then summer will be over way to soon and school will be starting again. Unless I'm not rehired. Cross your fingers and toes for me. I don't want to go back to Wendys full time. So before I make myself sad before I even have the time to enjoy this time off here's my card that was published in the July issue of Scrap and Stamp.

No comments: