Saturday, March 22, 2008

This weeks Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge


As soon as I saw her sketch I knew what I was going do. I have the Acrylic blocks from Sparkle and Sprinkle I had bought after their demo at the Grand Opening of Scrap and Stamp art here in Lecanto, Florida. So I experimented with my EPs and found one that worked right, made my squares. That was several days ago. My schedule this week has been horrendous. So today I finally have a minute so I'm putting my card together. Boy is it a big card. Almost used a whole sheet of card stock. LOL I need a different size for the center I think and it would have worked out to look like the sketch but Oh well. It's close. And I haven't tried the technique since that day so it gave me an excuse to try it out.

2 comments:

MJ said...

How beautiful. Love it! Cool technique. Thanks for playing/

Kerry D-C said...

wow! lovely card! great job on the sketch!