Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Never ending Card continues on


Well here's flip 2. One more to go. It was suggested by Debi that this would make a great Mothers Day card. That was a perfect idea for me. My moms birthday is the 7th and Mothers Day is the 11th. So flip one will be a birthday wish and flip 2 will be a Mothers day wish. I must start planning it out. Picking out the right stamps and colors. But first I need to finish this card. Today I also tried 3 more TJ techniques. Opalite Smoosh which is what it sounds like. Didn't do anything for me. Frog in a blender which is the shaving cream but with Future floor shine instead. I had pictured it being shiney. The shaving cream way is much prettier. Brighter colors. Then I tried the technique I will be showing in April at Scrap & Stamp in Lecanto, FL. which also used Future. Looks good. So ladies reading this coming to the get together we will be making a cool tag and a card to attach it to.

1 comment:

bizestampin said...

Looks great Pat. I think your mom will enjoy the trouble you went through to learn this one. You are almost done and you have to admit it was really fun.
Debi Pippin