Monday, March 3, 2008

The card that never ends


Well Saturday I spent the day with some stamping friends on an outing. Debi brings these cards she had just made. The directions were in my favorite Magazine Scrap & Stamp. I flipped and flipped and flipped. It was fun and reminded me of a song a few years ago I listened to endlessly. It's the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friend.......So me being me went home that evening to make this card that never ends. Planned on sending it to my son and telling him there is money hidden inside and see if he can find it. Well after 2 hours of pulling my hair out and giving myself a head ache I finally got the thing put together correctly. Scoring was a bit off but I had the idea. So I have started my second card. This one is much better and I'm just working on one flip section at a time. So here is the start my card front. I'll add each of the other flip sections as I get them done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got it together! It would be fun to send to your son. I can just see him saying show me the money...it's not here and not there and not anywhere. Just put a note in telling to open each window from the middle of the card. You did a good job and i love it so far. I have made a giant one now.
Debi