Sunday, February 10, 2008

I shall own an Opalite Pad soon



Tried the Opalite Infusion technique with my Brilliance ink pads. I can hardly wait to get a couple of Opalite pads to see the difference. These however turned out nice. There is a shimmer you can't see in the pictures. And it is the kind of a technique that I really like. One where you smear and smoosh. The first card also has a tab attached of Reinker splash. It matched so well and the card needed a little pizzazz. I think that helped. The background stamp is from StampinBack and the little rose is SU. The second card is also the same technique. I used Distressed reinkers. The stamp is from StampinBack. The one is cut out and popped out. The saying is SU. I shall redo these 2 cards as soon as I get the correct pad for the technique. The Opalite pad looks really interesting being clear on the pad and so colorful on dark card stock. I will let you all know the difference. Thanks for looking

No comments: